Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hold Me Down.

You Me At Six is a pretty amazing band. The first album was totally fun to listen to, some pretty feel good music there. The second album "Hold Me Down" has got to be one of my top albums though, it's got some nice serious songs that are just, easy to listen to? Just throwing that all out there.

I've always enjoyed a slow song

I always wanted to write something or say something that meant something to a whole group of people. Artists have pictures that people know, Songwriters have lyrics that people know, Authors have stories that people can relate with and lose themselves in. What's the point in living my whole life if I'm not going to be great. Greatness just seems like the absolute least that I want to achieve, but I don't know how to go about things like that... If some reasonable group in the world cared about one thing I'd done in life, I would be so happy.

Well, I guess that's really all I have right now. :)

Fireworks - You Me At Six

No comments:

Post a Comment