Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rawr!!!!

Yay, I'm bored again, :( I'm not actually that excited.. A little sexually excited, but generally excited? No.

Actual soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed! Have to find a place to move out to... I have like a maximum of $103 a week at the moment, sure there are some places that only ask for $100 a week, but $3 for a week of food? I don't think so! I've been out applying for jobs, trying to find some ways for a little bit of quick cash, it's not really happening fast. I only have around $700 saved up, and $500 of that I havn't got because a certain bitch mother of mine won't pay it back to me. Stressful!

Learning to live life is hard, I wish it wasn't this hard. *Random douchebag* "That's what she said!"... Jerk.

Take Off Your Colours - You Me At Six.

No comments:

Post a Comment